ACEs e-learning Package
We are pleased to announce that the Introduction to Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) e-Learning package can now be accessed at Learning@Wales.
The e-learning course is for all staff within public services and third sector organisations in Wales.
The course covers:
- What Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) are
- The prevalence of ACEs in Wales
- The risks associated with ACEs and impact across the life course
- What to do to prevent and respond to ACEs.
The e-learning can either be accessed as a brief introduction to ACEs or as a precursor for subsequent training. Examples of sector specific training packages are described in the ACE Hub Training Prospectus; these packages build on the fundamentals of ACEs and explore what trauma-informed means for the sector in practice.
Follow the steps below to access the course:
- Go to the Learning@Wales website via this link https://learning.wales.nhs.uk/login/index.php
- Log in or click “login as guest”
- Once logged in – type ACE to search box and press enter
- Click course title ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCES
- Enter password key – ACE
- To begin the training, click the green ACEs icon
N.B. – Should organisations wish to have learners in their organisation self-register in order to capture who is completing the course, we can work with you to provide the relevant level of access.
If you wish to gain this level of access, please contact us via ACE@wales.nhs.uk
E-Learning Training – Recorded Presentation